Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pedantics Anonymous


Pedanticism is pointing out and correcting people who state details that are wrong in often the smallest detail. I am rather pedantic and am often told to look at the big picture. The big picture is made up of lots of tiny, seemingly insignificant pictures that are required for the big picture to be gazed upon.

On the other hand having pointless facts pointed out to you all the time must be tedious and so it would seem necessary for one who is pedantic to look upon the infamous big picture, that I have spoken of so much, and not focus on the tiny incorrect details.

2 comments:

  1. Being pedantic myself dare I say that you spelt necessary wrong.....just saying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now corrected that mistake. Ironic though it was.

      Delete